[BITList] Theme gone?

x50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Jun 20 01:08:26 BST 2013

Malcolm

I can assure you I am no lover of the muslim faith and I spend no time contemplating it. There is little doubt that the muslim population is increasing, but like many other things, religions ebb and flo – sometimes religion A seems more attractive, then religion B takes over.

However, inaccurate hysterical and un-called for warnings of dire consequences as per the stuff Frank seems to be obsessed with [and John Feltham takes up] contributes nothing to this list; a list that I think was originally supposed to have a BISN maritime theme of a light-hearted nature.

Colin