[BITList] Prince William has Indian Genes

s!4engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:25:26 BST 2013

‘twas a bit of a jest, Malcolm – the contaminated bit.
I notice defense lawyers go to great lengths to try to prove the DNA of their client was contaminated by the police during or before testing, therefore unreliable – and so my client didn’t do it, in fact he wasn’t even there. The ‘contamination’ defense is the only one possible as DNA testing is considered to have an error rate as small as 350 million to one.

Do think that the powers-to-be do not know the DNA of all the royals. It would be ridicules not to.
I am sure the DNA samples of all the Royals are on file but how and why does U of E researcher get his saliva? – saliva is PHI [protected health information].
Did the researcher sign the official secrets act? Is there a conspiracy afoot?

Again, more in jest – idle hands are the devils play ground.

Colin