[BITList] The End of Britain

s!4engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:41:23 BST 2013

It’s not too difficult to see – it starts out

Hello,

Before we explain our important message to you, let me briefly introduce ourselves. Twelve years ago we launched a magazine for investors.  We called it Money Week. Money Week is now the UK’s best-selling financial magazine, and serves tens of thousands of subscribers in more than 60 countries.

The stats and graphs in the article are from a blog that interprets/uses stats from a UK government site for their own ends.

It’s another ‘end of the world’ scenario article; but if you subscribe to Money Week you will be one of the lucky ones who are saved from the financial Armageddon.

ct