[BITList] The End of Britain

s!4engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:57:47 BST 2013

it’s a commercial for Money Week and a Wealth Preservation Report.

The MoneyWeek magazine team has put together a free report to arm you with all the information you’ll need to face the coming crisis:

Your “Wealth Preservation Report”.

It’s impossible for anyone to give you one piece of advice to see you through the entire crisis. You will need ongoing insight to navigate through Britain’s coming debt collapse.

But we have selected three crucial moves you can make right now so you will bestarting out in the best possible position to protect yourself from the threats we see coming.

ct