[BITList] Fwd: Andrew Neil ridicules American conspiracy theorist on Sunday Politics – video | Media | guardian.co.uk

X50type x50type at cox.net
Mon Jun 10 23:49:08 BST 2013

Yes, another barking mad idiot. So far beyond stupid they don't know they are stupid.
However, the thing to note is that such loonies have a following in the us -- they make a pretty good living from such outlandish behavior.
Top of the nuts is Limbaugh; from his daily 3 hour radio "show" he makes about $35-$45 million per year just spouting off!

Ct

Sent from my iPad3