[BITList] World Survey

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Jun 6 10:07:44 BST 2013

John,

I see that this a joke. However I would have answered the question is "If
the European countries governments would come out of these countries that
have food shortage and let them sort out their own problems by natural
selection and evolution and giving up all their ancient practices.

That is we did. That is why we were the dominant race. Until our governments
started to cock things up.

Malcolm.