[BITList] Good worker

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jun 4 16:25:28 BST 2013

Why Chinese products are so cheap

After watching this operator at a ready mix plant, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.  No back up alarm, no mirrors, no seat belt, no ear protectors, no safety glasses, etc.  I guess they would not help anyway, since he was too small to use them.  He did a pretty decent job of not spinning the tyres too much or almost getting a bucket full each time without being able to see them.  He did clear the hopper without damage though.

The plus side is that he is not sitting in front of an x-box wasting time and getting fat like USA children.

No wonder they are leading the way.  This 5 year old is doing the equivalent of an adult’s job in Aus.

The video gets interesting around 5 minutes in close-up of him working the cabin

In Australia, this would be an automatic heart attack for OH&S inspectors...

Obviously NOT this kid’s first day on the job!

DON'T MISS CLOSE-UPS OF THE LOADER OPERATOR'S CABIN !!!

http://static.video.qq.com/TPout.swf?auto=1&vid=r010673xh67