[BITList] A GERMAN VIEW OF ISLAM, your thoughts...

x50type x50type at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 23:16:50 BST 2013

Don’t be so melodramatic, Malcolm

For some one who doesn’t care you seem awfully keen to keep us misinformed a la Frank.

As an example, although you might respect the doctor’s view, did you know this article was not written by the doctor? It’s just another shit-stirring article by Paul Marek. Some research before the likes of this gets you over heated and all concerned might be helpful and enhance your credibility.
The Truth:
Dr. Emanuel Tanay is real and a holocaust survivor but he did not write this article, nor is he German.  This is an opinion piece that appeared on the web site of  Paul Marek, who wrote it in March 2007 under the title of "Why the Peaceful Majority is Irrelevant."   Click for original version of article.

Dr. Emanuel Tanay, the son of Jewish dentists, was born in Russian occupied Vilna in 1928, which is now part of Lithuania,  according to the personal account of his life in a Polish ghetto during the Holocaust.

Marek's article was apparently altered and posted on several reader and comment boards on the World Wide Web. Some altered versions include Marek as the author and cite Tanay as the original forwarder of the story.

By-the-way
It’s well known that muslims are taking over the because of their staggeringly high birth rate.
It’s well known  that sharia law is taking hold everywhere.
It’s well known that muslim communities in UK refuse to integrate.
It’s well known that our very existence is threatened by islam.

However, I respect your views and no doubt you will continue to fight the good fight and ensure we are well informed – lest we forget.

Colin