[BITList] No-contract mobile plans compared: VerizonEdge,AT& T Next, T-Mobile Jump

x50type x50type at cox.net
Fri Jul 19 17:51:12 BST 2013

Malcolm

Family Mobile is available from Walmart in the US but the cell phone cost and service is nothing like you mention.
The phones are expensive and the minimum monthly service is $39.99.

So how much was your cell phone and what are the service costs involved?
[seems unbelievable inexpensive – what are you not telling?]

ct

PS    how does Family Mobile make a profit?