[BITList] No-contract mobile plans compared: Verizon Edge,AT& T Next, T-Mobile Jump

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Fri Jul 19 16:46:51 BST 2013

Colin & Hugh,

For the last 3 years I have been on FAMILY MOBILE all I had to do was pay
them £10 and agree for them to draw from my current account another £10
every time my account with them reduced to £5.50. During this last 3 years
they have only taken one £10 from my Cu Acc apart the first £10. As you can
see I do not use a mobile very much.

Malcolm.

  _____