[BITList] George Zimmerman Not Guilty: Jury Lets Trayvon Martin Killer Go

X50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Jul 14 04:33:16 BST 2013

So folks, you'll be glad to know that you can still shoot and kill unarmed
Minority groups in the USA and walk away Scott free!

NRA dancing in the streets.

Ct

PS.  I told you American justice only depends on 2 things -- are you white and how much money do you have available for lawyers, because its a fair bet the jury will be 90% brain dead.

was reading this article on Huffington Post, and I thought you might be interested in reading it, too.

George Zimmerman Not Guilty: Jury Lets Trayvon Martin Killer Go

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/13/george-zimmerman-not-guilty_n_3588743.html

Download Huffington Post, free for iPad

Sent from my iPad3