[BITList] More on the UK Government and their "Stolen Pensions"

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jul 12 06:01:36 BST 2013

G'day Colin,

> John,

snip 8<...

> Your taxes are go to your government so they should pay you the inflation link not the UK. That is our government policy.

Sorry if you think that is your Government's policy.

It is not else how do you explain the differences between the Commonwealth and EU updates to UK pensions. There are many other situations.

Finally, do you have any idea how much updating ALL UK pensions would cost in terms of what is in the UK Pension Pot?

You appear to know how much is in the pot - the amount can be found on many of the Stolen Pensions web sites - the figures come from UK Govt sources.