[BITList] Fwd: Germans launch 'you' boat to lure English speakers on luxury cruise - News & Advice - Travel - The Independent

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Jul 10 11:28:19 BST 2013

Mike,

Believe me Mike they do not only hog the desk chairs. When we lived in Spain
we were luckily to have an apartment looking straight down on to the beach
and it was amazing in the morning at 5am to watch the Germans rushing on to
the beach to get their spot as close to the sea as they could, because it is
cooler there than near to the prom. All their gear chairs, brolly's, lielows
etc was then left there while they went back home for breakfast.

Malcolm.

Does this mean that the English passengers can hog the deck chairs ?

Mike
---------

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/germans-launch-you-boat-
to-lure-english-speakers-on-luxury-cruise-8698423.html