[BITList] More on the UK Government and their "Stolen Pensions"

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Jul 7 17:19:51 BST 2013

12 countries are mentioned here; in some countries pension benefits increase ,some don’t and although Canada and New Zealand are mentioned, Australia is not!
however, benefits do not increase in Canada or New Zealand.

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/international/benefits/state-pension/state-pension-arrangements-in-social/#newzealand

Benefits
Your entitlement to benefits abroad depends on which country you're going to.

You might be able to continue to receive benefit or make a claim for benefit if you go to a European Economic Area (EEA) country, or a country that has a social security agreement with the UK.

It's important to check the social security agreement with the country you're moving to before you leave.

It's also a good idea to check with the authorities in the other country if you can claim their benefits.

ct