[BITList] Stolen Pensions.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Jul 4 10:26:11 BST 2013

"They" - want this to have a wide audience, or "go viral" as they so trendily put it.

So I am sending this out to as large an audience as I possibly can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7nnhE48xvw&feature=youtu.be

Across the world, hundreds of thousands of British state pensioners are being discriminated against simply because they retire to the 'wrong' country.

I am one of these UK pensioners. I now live in Australia. My pension has been frozen for 11 years.

I must add that I don't call this UK Government policy a "Frozen Pension". As far as I am concerned is should be more properly be called a "Stolen Pension".

Stolen by successive UK Governments.

John Feltham
Townsville
Australia