[BITList] What is wrong with going to a Judge and asking for aWarrant?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 3 07:59:12 BST 2013

John,

What is wrong with, etc?  Nothing wrong at all with the principle, so what about the practice? Over two weeks ago there was delivered to my address a Summary Warrant for the recovery of funds allegedly owed by an individual unrelated to me and who does not live at my address - the business has eff all to do with me and/or the others at my address, ie, my wife and the cat. This item pisses me off not least because it contains details of the person that are demonstrably not my business. The illiterate and incompetent bastards who issued the warrant have retreated into silence and decline to reply to mail, no doubt in a legal huff because they won't be battering down my door.

That is what's wrong with warrants.