[BITList] Bill Has Done It Again!

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 30 07:31:01 GMT 2013

Relates to all races

                        /They're standing on the corner and they can't
                        speak English. /
                        /I can't even talk the way these people talk:///
                        /Why you ain't, /
                        /Where you is, /
                        /What he drive, /
                        /Where he stay, /
                        /Where he work, /
                        /Who you be... /
                        /And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother
                        talk.///
                        /And then I heard the father talk./
                        /Everybody knows it's important to speak English
                        except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor
                        with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth./

            /In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent
            living. /
            /People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get
            an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking
            around. /
            //
            /The lower economic people are not holding up their end in
            this deal./
            /These people are not parenting. They are buying things for
            kids. /
            /$500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for
            Hooked on Phonics. /
            /
            //I am talking about these people who cry when their son is
            standing there in an orange suit.//
            //
            Where were you when he was 2?
            Where were you when he was 12?
            Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know
            that he had a pistol?

            And where is the father? Or who is his father?//
            //
            People putting their clothes on backward:
            Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?//
            //People with their hats on backward, pants down around the
            crack, isn't that a sign of something?

            Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the
            way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through
            her body?/
            /
            What part of Africa did this come from??

            We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they
            don't know a thing about Africa ......./

            */I say this all of the time. It would be like white people
            saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid./*

            */I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents
            and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any
            connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to
            Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands
            . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans
            as regards to Africa ... So stop, already! ! !/*

            /With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of
            that crap .............//And all of them are in jail.

            Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer
            the white person's problem.//
            //
            We have got to take the neighborhood back./

            /People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children
            with eight different husbands' -- or men or whatever you
            call them now.

            We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
            /
            /We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write
            two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
            /
            /Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are
            hurting us.//
            //
            We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
            /
            */We cannot blame the white people any longer.'/**/
            /**Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.*

            */
            WELL SAID, BILL/*
            */It's NOT about colour... It's about behaviour!/*
            *PASS THIS ON AROUND THE WORLD!*