[BITList] Where's my Mum?

wantok at me.com wantok at me.com
Wed Jan 23 01:11:57 GMT 2013

G'day folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwe8zAPb4V8

And here are some further samples…

It's becoming the mane topic of conversation and straight from the horse's mouth.

It's the new stable(sic) diet

I don't suppose "Snake and pygmy" pies are very pc nowadays…

Anyone with an HMV gift voucher can now cash them in at Tesco's. When you get to the till with your box of beef burger's just say to the operator. "Horse Meat Voucher".

From Les Miserables: Maybe the food processors in Ireland were influenced by the Innkeeper who sings :

Food beyond compare
Food beyond belief
Mix it in a mincer
And pretend it's beef
Kidney of a horse
Liver of a cat
Filling up the sausages
With this and that

BREAKING NEWS:

Apparently bits of Zebra bits have been found in Tesco barcodes

Bits of UniQuorn have been found in Tesco Veggie burgers

TWITTER POSTS:

I'll never buy Tesco burgers again...they gave me the trots!

I hear Tesco meatballs are the dogs bollocks!

To eat a Tesco burger or not to eat. That is equestrian!!!!"

A man was taken to hospital after eating a Tesco burger....he is now in a stable condition.

Horse meet in Tesco burgers!! Its been in there a furlong time!

Some people might like Tesco burgers as part of their evening meal, and some may not. It's basically horses for courses.

Anyone know what I can do with the 100 Tesco value burgers I've been saddled with?

A Tesco burger goes into a bar, pint please he says to the barman,  what was that I didn't hear you says the barman, sorry about that says the Tesco burger I'm a bit horse.

Nice to have all these horse burger jokes. It makes a change from Jimmy Saddle.

Never mind about all these horse burgers & stuff, have you tried their meat balls - they're the dogs bo---cks!

Does anyone have a toothpick? I had a Tesco Burger last night and there is still a BIT between my teeth.

Tesco have announced that their beefburgers have been moved to the meat canter.

Tesco's provisions manager was due to make an announcement, but he has a hoarse throat.

A gallop poll shows Tesco is falling behind and losing by a length.

Someone shopping in Tesco when her shopping cart was pulled away by the burgers in it.

Tesco Loyalty cards extra points : only with Fuel and Horses

Just checked the sell by date on me burgers and.....Their off!

Is that 'cos my neighbour told 'em to burger off?

Would you like your burger rare, medium or good to firm?

I ordered a burger last night and the waiter said do you want anything on it? I thought about it and decided £5 each way!

A woman has been taken to hospital after eating burgers. Her condition is said to be stable.

Until late last night the supermarket shelves were stacked high with burgers - about 13 hands high…

I tried a Tesco 'beef' burger recently and thought the going was a bit soft - been nagging me ever since.

I had some burgers before I went for a 4 mile run last night. I did it in six minutes and jumped 19 fences.