[BITList] gas light

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 20 20:15:57 GMT 2013

Malcolm,Hugh,Colin
In Hull some streets were on gas (my school mate and family where gassed
but survived after the elder brother didn't turn the light off fully
after reading in bed)  and others on electric the electric being DC
which we found out to our cost when first plugging the radio in as the
mains transformer didn't take kindly to this, we ended up with radio
relay for the rest of our stay in hull
frank