[BITList] A Tragedy that needs to be known!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 14 04:50:35 GMT 2013

Unfortunately, thanks to our extremely PC media, things like this are
just about totally ignored in this country by our Foreign Affairs
officials and politicians.

                            *_Unbelievable!_*

                            *What you see and learn here, you will never
                            see in the official medias...Read and pass
                            on!! *

                            *Statement by Father Juan Carlos Martos cmf *
                            *Secretariat of PV Clarettiani Missionaries*

                            *"This is a brutal example of how far the
                            struggle between muslims and catholics in
                            Nigeria has reached. *
                            *Muslims are determined to impose their
                            'religion' all over Africa as well as in
                            other continents and countries *
                            *of the world. Islam has but one goal: rule
                            the world at any cost!"*

                            *"And where are the International Human
                            Rights Organizations?*
                            *Christians are burnt alive in Nigeria: a
                            horrific Holocaust right in front of
                            International indifference! *
                            *As denounced by Father Juan Carlos Martos,
                            on behalf of the Missionari Clarettiani, via
                            del Sacro Cuore *
                            *di Maria, Rome, Italy."*

                            *"By publishing this graphic document on
                            Facebook, I have intended to make the world
                            aware of certain *
                            *terrible events totally ignored or
                            minimized by the mainstream media; an
                            authentic genocide so cruel and *
                            *inhuman only comparable with the most
                            hateful and vile acts in the nazi
                            extermination camps."*

                            *"To my great surprise, Facebook has
                            criticized me for the publication of this
                            graphic document as a proof *
                            *of the Holocaust that Christians have been
                            suffering in Nigeria in the last ten years.
                            According to Facebook's *
                            *Security policy of the 'social' Network,
                            this photo has been classified as
                            'pornographic', 'violent' or 'inappropriate' *
                            *and hence I was disallowed to publish any
                            picture for a week. And I was threatened
                            drastic measures if I insist *
                            *publishing any document that prove the
                            terrible violations of Human Rights in
                            Nigeria.*
                            *This attitude by the (Spanish) Facebook
                            Management is an attack to the freedom of
                            expression as much as a *
                            *shameful insult to the 500 victims (only in
                            this horrible episode) slaughtered by
                            islamic terror only for being christian."*

                            *"I thought that this social network,
                            originated in the United States, would not
                            bend its knees in front of terror. *
                            *Especially, when still healing their wounds
                            suffered in the gruesome 9/11 attack, just
                            as our own 3/11 at Madrid railway *
                            *station, all innocent victims of the wild
                            fury and insanity of islamic terror."*

                            *"This seems even more unacceptable in
                            Spain, a Democratic state, where the rights
                            of opinion, expression and religion *
                            *are guaranteed by the Constitution (Art. 16
                            and 20), if there is an attempt to limit
                            such rights, let alone through threats and *
                            *coercion thus weakening their freedom of
                            expression by condemning as "inappropriate"
                            a graphic document *
                            *(not a photomontage) which reflects a
                            brutal reality in all its crudeness."*

                            *"Contrarily, the Administrators of Facebook
                            Spain should welcome this public protest
                            advocating that such a barbarian *
                            *act will never be replicated and that its
                            perpetrators will be brought to justice.
                            This is a right and duty of every citizen: *
                            *a service to society, ultimate goal, I
                            feel, of any network that defines itself as
                            'social'." *

                            *"Regrettably, if the murders continue, this
                            is greatly because truth is always hidden to
                            the sovereign people, so that they *
                            *may not be aware and 'disdained' by it:
                            complicit silence by the mainstream media
                            leads to the indifference of the *
                            *international political community facing
                            this unspeakable Holocaust! Let alone the
                            cowardice already rooted in the western *
                            *world facing the islamic terror. A
                            consequence of the stupid "Alliance of
                            civilizations": another regrettable incident
                            of our former Prime Minister Rodriguez
                            Zapatero." *

                            *"Can you imagine the reaction of the
                            islamic terrorist organization in the
                            (impossible) case of a massacre of muslims in *
                            *a mosque, by the hands of christian
                            terrorists? And how widely would our media
                            cover and condemn the crime and the *
                            *criminals??"*

                            *"Therefore, from this modest blog, I ask a
                            favor from all people who are reading me:
                            please distribute this photo and its comments*
                            *using all the media you have. If only for
                            commemorating these martyrs since,
                            unfortunately, Facebook seems to be on the
                            side of *
                            *the executioners by preventing the
                            publication of such tragic events."*

                            *Juan Carlos Martos cmf Segretariato di
                            PVMissionari ClarettianiVia Sacro Cuore à
                            Maria-500197-Rome*