[BITList] Texting codes for seniors

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 8 21:02:00 GMT 2013

Hugh,
I don't know but people seem to age at different rates not sure if its a
mental thing or physical or an interaction of both, you will have
noticed that some people are old at 55 where as some at 80+ are still
young and sprightly. Think it has a lot to do with the ages one
interacts with on a regular basis
frank