[BITList] more Islamification of Western societies threatens everyone's freedoms - FALSE ALARM

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 05:35:01 GMT 2013

I don’t really care.

From: John Feltham
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:16 PM
To: BitList
Subject: Re: [BITList] more Islamification of Western societies threatens everyone's freedoms - FALSE ALARM

G'day Colin,

On 27/02/2013, at 13:57 PM, x50type at cox.net wrote:

  and alldownunder.com states there are more Buddhists in australia than Muslims.

  do you find these stats alarming?

Yes.

Ask me why.

  this thread started by referencing the dutch politician Geert Wilders who, according to wiki, is best known for his criticism of Islam, summing up his views by saying, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam".[4] Wilders' views regarding Islam have made him a controversial figure in the Netherlands and abroad.

  so don’t you think he is just a teeny-weeny bit biased? [read racist nut].

Everyone is biased, as am I, on this subject. But I do not think that I am a racist nut.

Everyone is biased in some way or another.

Being biased in Australia is not a crime as yet. Applying racial vilification in Australia, is a crime.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com