[BITList] false alarm

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 05:32:43 GMT 2013

If indeed, David - but highly unlikely.
Since the beginning of time, some try to ferment discord – its what folks do.
Each generation likes to hark back to the ‘good old days’, its just quicker and easier now with the internet.
in this case – is it a call to arms? is this supposed to make us rise up against muslims, a la the nazis v the jews?
or is it somebody with a broken crystal ball?
whatever!

As I mentioned previously, the Pew findings demonstrate that fear of a Muslim takeover was largely the product of hysteria. France is not headed toward becoming an "Islamic republic" by 2048, as has been claimed, and Germany is not on its way to becoming a "Muslim state" by 2050.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

ct