[BITList] A380 Approach and Landing - San Francisco

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Feb 27 01:21:56 GMT 2013

FOOOCs...

First Airbus 380 arrival into San Francisco.  Lots of good sightseeing in the first couple of minutes, too.

Here is an Airbus A380 Lufthansa crew on approach and landing at SFX San Francisco - Great photography, story and audible communications.   Most of the flying is on autopilot - the pilot just dials in the critical information needed to control the plane.  The radio dialogue is clear so anyone who is learning radio work can follow along. A nice touch is the water cannon ‘wash’ and Wagner's Tan Hauser Overture!

Watch with full screen.

http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding

Wantok.
And all that I can say is "Wunderbar". And I look forward to watching the video of the departure from SFX!