[BITList] GUNS in the States

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Feb 11 23:29:45 GMT 2013

Aux armes, citoyens!
Formez vos bataillons!

Marchons! Marchons!

indeed, what else can one do?

ct

From: M.j. Feltham
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:07 PM
To: BIT List
Subject: [BITList] GUNS in the States

        Guns in America - special reports from Channel 4 News

        Tonight, ahead of Barack Obama's incredibly important State of the Union address tomorrow night in which he will prioritise his themes for the next four years, we are inaugurating Guns in America, a series of special reports from Channel 4 News. Washington Correspondent Matt Frei will be anchoring our coverage from the US. Tonight's report comes from Texas where Foreign Affairs Correspondent Jonathan Miller has got inside the heads of Texan gun lovers who tell him that in a country of 300 million firearms, the only way to prevent another Newtown massacre is for everyone to take up arms, ready to use them against mad people who've already taken up arms. It's a surreal report.
        Join the debate yourselves on Twitter tonight - using the hashtag #GunsinAmerica.
        On deck tonight, Matt Frei in Washington and myself in London.

        Read more..Guns in America>

        > Watch the show online
        Watch the last seven days on our catch up player - available on iPhones and iPads too. Click here >

        @channel4news
        @jonsnowC4
        @krishgm
        @cathynewman
        @mattfrei
        @alextomo

        > Unsubscribe
        If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter please click here

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com