[BITList] Back on the Net

wantok at me.com wantok at me.com
Sun Feb 3 04:55:40 GMT 2013

G'day folks,

I have been without an Internet since Telstra went off line having had a bridge in Bundaberg or was it Rockhampton (?), carrying their communications was washed away in the floods. Telstra went off line a week ago.

Telstra didn't seem to have any other way of getting any communications into or out of, North Queensland.

All methods of paying any bill via computer or with a bit of plastic was affected of course.

So if at some time in the future, you intend to capture the northern half of Queensland, I suggest a bomb on that bridge would work fine!

As you can see - I am now back on the I'net.