[BITList] RAILWAY.

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Dec 5 16:37:46 GMT 2013

Frank,

We went to the station last Tuesday and the men were just finishing the tree
off but it is nothing like that you will remember. Not as tall and not as
decorated and was stood next to a wall. One of the men told me that the
train disappeared donkey years ago before he had started work but his dad
had told him it about it. The big tree is as I told you near the Victoria
statue and that is nothing like as you remembered, the large roundabout that
was also a public toilet has now gone and the all square is now a pubic
walking area to stroll about. Believe me Hull is as a city centre is a nicer
place than it used to be. It is not called "The Gate Way To Europe" for
nothing.

Malcolm.

  _____