[BITList] manslaughter

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 30 09:17:08 BST 2013

Colin,
If they were the companymen on the rig Then the person with the
responsibility for the rig and its equipment belongs to the rig owners
Representative normally the rig superintendent. The companyman says what
he wants but its the rig supt say on how it it is done, of course the
companyman has the right to have the rig supt replaced so its a pretty
tenuous situation, Ive never seen a companyman get rid of a rig supt but
have seen them get rid of nearly all of the other ranks at one time or
another so Really its down to the rig supt in my opinion as he has to
have the balls to stand up to the clients reps
  frank