[BITList] Fwd: Teenagers charged over shooting death of Australian college baseball player | World news | theguardian.com

X50type x50type at cox.net
Wed Aug 21 22:38:43 BST 2013

Absolutely appalling and goes to show the sheer stupidity of the way guns are handled in this mad place.

These idiots should be put to death.

I agree with mr. Fischer; the nra doesn't  care about killings, they are only interested selling guns under the banner of protecting the mis-interpreted second amendment. The nra is very well paid to represent gun makers.

Aussies have plenty of safe and sensible places to visit - stay away from this madhouse.

My suggestion is to have aussies boomerang American tourists in Australia.

Sent from my iPad3