[BITList] Fwd: Belgian frites vending machine could beef up hotchip world standing | World news | theguardian.com

M.j. Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Aug 19 10:32:40 BST 2013

Hugh,

I must admit the chips over there were delicious, must be the Beef Fat !  I went round the N.Europe coast a couple of times, and we used to tie up alongside, in the river at Antwerp, there was a bar opposite the P & O berth called the Cambridge.  The landlord had spent WWII in the Uk so was  familiar with the Brits .  We used to go over there for Breakfast, lovely Omelettes.

Mike