[BITList] Where can I shop now?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 05:09:38 BST 2013

When I was ready to check out and pay for my groceries the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note so I could complain to my local MP about this running amok security rubbish, I did just as she had instructed.

After the shrieking and hysterical remarks finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should position my credit card.

Nonetheless, I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions a little clearer for seniors.

Ma​n, I​ hate this getting older stuff!