[BITList] You'll laugh at this - particularly if you have a sweet tooth !!

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Aug 17 14:46:22 BST 2013

Here is one for the weekend.

Mr  Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was just  After Eight.
They  got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. 'Polo,  I'm the one with
the  hole,' she said with a Wispa. 'I'm Marathon, the  one with the nuts,'
he  replied. He touched her Cream Eggs, which was a  Kinder Surprise for
her. Then  he slipped his hand into her Snickers, which made her Ripple. He
fondled her  Jelly Babies and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. Soon they were Heart
Throbs. It was  a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight. But, 3 days
later, his  Sherbet Dip Dab started to itch. Turns out Miss Rowntree had
been with Bertie  Bassett  ?and he had Allsorts

Malcolm.