[BITList] WHAT A LOAD OF BOVINE EXCRETA

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 12 11:38:53 BST 2013

John,

On the suppositories - there's an old joke.  Man goes to the doctor with a sore bum.  Doctor examines him and diagnoses haemorrhoids. "Here's a prescription for suppositories," he tells him, "One a day." On the due date the man returns. Asked the doctor, "Did the suppositories do the trick?"  "Bloody rubbish," the man said, "For all the good these things were, I may as well have stuck them up my arse."

Assuming the Let's Drop Strine When Talking to Ethnics thing is true, what's an ethnic?