[BITList] DNA related,

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Aug 11 06:12:46 BST 2013

G'day Malcolm,

On 11/08/2013, at 01:49 AM, Malcolm <malcena2 at uwclub.net> wrote:

> A view that I have thrown into the conservation many times ( You know, the chat that goes on when everyone has had a lot drink after a good dinner with friends) is that “ the human race is still evolving. Most folk laughed and said that we have now evolved, this is the end of the line, where else could we go.
>
> Personally I think that our brains will carry on evolving. I would put my money on telepathy. I must admit though that when I read of some of the antics that some youngsters do now. I sometimes think that we have maybe gone a step backwards.

I think that I have to agree with you.

Recently we have seen here in Australia several very interesting TV series.

One on the arrival of the aborigines from times immemorial and the way that Australia has evolved from times immemorial.

I also remember the pictures of the universe that have been sent back by various space craft sent to long investigate travels in space.

Everything is evolving. We are certainly getting smarter (kids will be kids though).

By the way I heard a thought the other day that I had never heard before. It was along the lines that there are a lot of people on this earth that think that humans were around at the same time as the dinosaurs.

First Footprints available to watch on Youtube (I think).  Four Parts each one hour.

First Footprints: Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56IsgT7e_bM

You will also find the other three parts there.

And…

You can see trailers etc for

Australia -  The Time Traveller's Guide

on Youtube.