[BITList] UK Stolen Pensions

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Aug 10 15:01:43 BST 2013

Well we are always told that they cannot afford to uprate our pensions.

So how come:
1) Proposal to give free bus passes to all children under 16.
2) £1Billion to finance child care for two working parents (jointly earning up to £300,000.00 p.a.!!!!)
3) £1 Billion to Nigeria for their 'Space programme' ( LOL )   70% of Nigerians  living under the poverty line.
4) £15 Million to train Bangladesh garment workers. ( Should M&S et al be financing this?)

We are told foreign  aid to commonwealth countries is essential. Well uprate the pension and that would put more into the economies of the countries involved. Unless anyone knows better.

Reference (2) above are they setting schemes up to suit themselves??

I don't think anything else to say. Speechless in other words.