[BITList] Channel 4 News: Right-wing group defiant after Tory MPdisowns them

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 9 07:27:26 BST 2013

Back to a natural homeland?  And pray where would that be?

Taking it to the nitty gritty stage, and why not, since it's arbitrary rules
we're talking about, my natural homeland could be Greenock, and my wife's
Linwood.  However, her father was born in Johnstone and her mother in
Rutherglen. Both of us have direct ancestors born in Ireland, and I've a
couple born in England.

If we go back far enough, Janet has descent from Viking settlers in the
north of Scotland, and I from Norman invaders of southern England.