[BITList] Fw: FW: LOOK WHO'S IN THE WHITE HOUSE???

x50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 13:40:57 BST 2013

Frank

The perfectly reasonable explanation is that muslims are taking over the US as they are everywhere else in the world. The muslim brotherhood in the white house is just the tip of the iceberg.

An example on a local level - I sit outside in the cool of the evening, under my palm trees, in my elegantly striped thobe and discuss the days events with my fellow neighbours [no women of course] over glasses of Maghrebi-style mint tea.

What’s un-american about that? It’s just being neighbourly.

ct