[BITList] Fwd: Qatar returns statues to Greece amid nuditydispute| World news | guardian.co.uk

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 29 23:59:11 BST 2013

TRUE STORY , .

HEN I LIVED IN SPORE , AND PERHAPS SOME ON THIS WEB WILL REMEMBER A FAMOUS
STORE  ," ROBINSONS " THE OLD ONE IN RAFFLES PLACE BURNED DOWN THEN IT MOVED
TO ORCHARD ROAD , THE GM WAS A FRIEND OF MINE , HE TOLD  , THAT ONE DAY SOME
SPORE POLICE CAME TO SEE HIM AS THERE HAD BEEN A COMPLAINT  , THAT THE
STATUE OF MICHELANGELO'S FAMOUS " DAVID " ALL NAKED ETC WHICH WAS ON DISPLAY
IN ONE OF THEIR WINDOWS WAS VERY RUDE!

MY FRIEND EXPLAINED TO THE COPS , THAT THIS WAS A VERY FAMOUS WORLD KNOWN
WORK OF    ART.!.

THE STATUE  WAS REMOVED BUT    THE COPS ASKED FOR THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF
THE MODEL , SO THEY COULD CHARGE HIM WITH AN OBSCENE OFFENCE .!!!!!!!

JOHN