[BITList] CURSE you, EINSTEIN! Humanity still chained in relativistic PRISON

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 01:01:31 BST 2013

But Frank,

don't you feel a sense of being trapped or claustrophobia, because it appears we humans are imprisoned in the immediate vicinity of our home sun?
we are chained in a space only 4/3 pie 92,960,000 cubed cubic miles...............................................!

it's a relativistic prison - wait 'til the general public finds out!

ct