[BITList] gurning heffalump !

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Apr 20 14:30:00 BST 2013

Hugh

Neither word is in my dictionary, however these are alternatives given ...................
so apparently I can get a heffalump from Target and dealz4toys have them and shop411.
gurning – not so much

heffalump - no dictionary results
AdsPoohs Heffalump
www.target.com/
Get Poohs Heffalump. Over 500,000 Items Ship Free with $50 Purchase.
Winnie Pooh Heffalump sale
dealz4toys.com/Winnie+Pooh+Heffalump
Winnie Pooh Heffalump up to 70% off Compare prices and save up to 70%
Heffalump Stuffed Animal
shop411.com/Heffalump+Stuffed+Animal

Find our Lowest Possible Price! Search for Heffalump Stuffed Animal

Colin