[BITList] Profile: Rolf Harris - musician, artist and presenter

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 20 09:02:19 BST 2013

Colin,

I can see why he is suspected of these things. In no particular order:

He's a man.
He's rich.
He's in show business and was alive in the Jimmy Savile era.
Some bastard is out to get him.
There's money to be made out of it somehow.
The alleged events are so far back in time that he can put up no decent defence.

Did he do it? Maybes aye. Maybes naw. I can say the same of any person in the street. We are being fed the possibility that he did it. I'm pissed off being fed things by the media.