[BITList] Fwd: BBC - Your Paintings

M.j. Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Apr 5 07:23:10 BST 2013

You might like to look at this site, there are over 210,000 paintings shown.

In the early Nineties, when working for a Chinese company, we had  a non working weekend in Amsterdam, I asked the Bangladeshi C/E who was a devout Muslim, if he would like to come ashore with me to see the Rijksmuseum.

He thoroughly enjoyed it as previously he thought Western Art was Nudes and pornography !  He was blown over with the paintings especially the "The Night Watch" by Rembrandt.

Mike