[BITList] Hotel in China took 15 days to build

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 3 07:47:51 BST 2013

WOW. Only 15 days to complete this multi-story hotel in Hunan Province,
China.

Can you imagine the problems we would have here with the Trade Unions...
frank

Just mention my name for a room up-grade

This 30 story Hotel in China took 15 days to build

Notice each of the sections already has electric and water pipes
installed and were

tested for accuracy all prior to them leaving then factory.

It appears like those "sections" formed and pre-tested at the

factory, snug together like lego building blocks.

And look at the earthquake resistance level.......

<https://www.youtube.com/embed/GVUsIlwWWM8?rel=0>

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GVUsIlwWWM8?rel=0