[BITList] T.S.A. Is Finding More Guns at Airport SecurityCheckpoints - NYTimes.com

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:07:08 BST 2012

T.S.A. Is Finding More Guns at Airport Security Checkpoints - NYTimes.com
“Gun owners should all know where their weapons are, for our own safety and for the safety of those we live with and those around us,” Mr. Melendez said. “I always know where mine is. It’s really kind of basic. Weapons are dangerous.”

well who would have thought?

But frankly I don’t understand how the liberal anti-gun lobby got the carrying of hand guns on an aircraft banned.
Our great 2nd amendment states, “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

Clearly, all US citizens are people and well regulated [Metamucil], therefore as the commie led TSA does not allow my hallowed weapon to be concealed on my person aboard an aircraft my right to bare arms IS BEING infringed.

I protest in the strangest possible terms [where’s the NRA when you need them?] --- don’t you just hate it when you are infringed even if your arms are covered!

ct