[BITList] The Death of Christopher STEVENS

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 25 07:33:50 BST 2012

All the so called free world, needs to see this. What more do we need to
see, to know what awaits us with the flood of so called refugees coming
in. As we saw in Sydney recently, the terror is just beginning.

*Why* <http://www.why/>***isn't it shown on TV & in the papers, this is
more important than the topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge**,
**or the low budget film sticking it up the prophet & his followers**.*

*At first, I did not believe the following statement, so I asked the
sender to prove it...unfortunately he did, that proof follows this sad
picture of a man doing his duty**.*

*The US Ambassador to Libya being dragged through the streets before
being publicly sodomised and then murdered*.

*AND PRESIDENT **OBAMA****APOLOGIZED TO THE MUSLIMS!*

cid:BB8287AF3F2A4690A867235ECC1ADA8B at allen1d1180808
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4821600264775&set=a.2256867708064.2137546.1439498793&type=1&ref=nf>

*Please share if you agree. People need to see this*.

*Need more proof? *

*There are multiple reports from several journalists (published in**/The
Washington/*/*Times*///*among others) including Lebanese journalists on
site,**that Ambassador J. Christopher* *Stevens was raped, tortured,
killed and raped again* (*the first reports were in Arabic,* *later
translated in to English:* */Tayyar News Service/****in Lebanon*
<http://www.tayyar.org/Tayyar/News/PoliticalNews/ar-LB/usa-killed-lybia-zek-970.htm>).

*The **/Libyan Free Press/**is**reporting he was sodomised, an ultimate
insult in Islam*. *This poor generous-hearted* *52 year old man, with a
heart for the Middle East and the people of Libya, has truly, literally
(and horribly) died for his country; a completely innocent man**.*

*He went missing for 8 hours while being moved from the embassy to a
safe house. The vermin caught him by killing his security. They knew the
planned escape route and destination. It was a well planned orchestrated
ambush torture murder*.

*Best Regards*

cid:2E56455A1E424670BF78D65387AC1C8C at allen1d1180808

*Derek M. Guinness***