[BITList] Printer ink cartridge secret reset button (Well worthknowing)

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Sep 22 17:20:56 BST 2012

Hugh,

I’m sorry that I do not know anything about Lexmark’s I have only owned HP
printers and you have to put in a colour cartridge and a black one in it. I
like that system because if the black empties or the colour first. You only
have to buy one. I must say that i have not tried this trick yet because I
only bought the new printer last January so it still has the original
cartridges in it.

Malcolm.

  _____