[BITList] Muslim protesters clash with police in Sydney

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 16:06:04 BST 2012

Bomb them back to the stone-age, the only thing to do!
ct

Anti-Japan protests erupt in China over islands row
  a.. b.. inShare
  c.. Share this

  d..
  e.. Email

  f.. PrintRelated Newsa.. UPDATE 6-One dead as Egyptian protesters battle police near US Embassy
  Fri, Sep 14 2012
  b.. Egyptians clash with police barring way to U.S. embassy
  Fri, Sep 14 2012
  c.. China surveillance ships near islands disputed with Japan
  Fri, Sep 14 2012
  d.. U.S. embassies attacked in Yemen, Egypt after Libya envoy killed
  Fri, Sep 14 2012
  e.. Egypt's Mursi condemns embassy attack, protesters clash
  Thu, Sep 13 2012Analysis & Opiniona.. Christmas comes early to China
  b.. Europe risks going the way of Japan
Related Topicsa.. World »
  b.. China »
  c.. Japan »
Related VideoThousands protest at the Japanese embassy in Beijing
5:28am EDT
By Sui-Lee Wee and Maxim Duncan

BEIJING | Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50am EDT

(Reuters) - Thousands of Chinese besieged the Japanese embassy in Beijing on Saturday, hurling rocks, eggs and bottles, and protests broke out in other Chinese cities in an angry dispute over a group of remote islands.

Paramilitary police with shields and batons barricaded the embassy, holding back and sometimes fighting with slogan-chanting, flag-waving protesters who at times appeared to be trying to storm the building.

"Return our islands! Japanese devils get out!" some shouted. One held up a sign reading: "For the respect of the motherland, we must go to war with Japan."