[BITList] Rabbi strikes against iPhon... JPost - Jewish World -Jewish News

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 14 22:22:21 BST 2012

John,

Was it heaven or was it Amarillo .... ?  I can't remember.  There's
something in the Bible about Strait Street (or was it Straight Street?),
which is in Valletta near plenty of big churches - and nowadays it's a
reformed character, barely a shadow of its former dark self under its alias,
The
Gut, when we frequented it from Chilka in1957.  And its a pretty straight
street  - I took a photo from one end and it shops the other end in the
distance.
What this has to do with the way to heaven I don't remember.