[BITList] Two removed from Republican convention for tossing nuts at black camerawoman - Americas - World - The Independent

X50type x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 4 13:34:14 BST 2012

Mike
There is a be very large number of racist amongst whites in the republican party. On a number of occasions both Romney and Ryan have said veiled racially flavored remarks or not contradicted comments from audience members who characterized  blacks negatively. The house and senate republican leaders vow almost daily, that they are he'll bent on crushing Obama -- so I suppose these two thought their actions were approved by their fellow republicans (no doubt behind closed doors they were lauded).
I am sending a YouTube link to what I am referring to.
Ct

Sent from my iPad3