[BITList] trump, savile, wheldon, sandusky, sandy

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:30:04 GMT 2012

Hugh

stuck in your  daughters house!!!........................................should it not be you on the Mediterranean cruise?

if you have a look on youtube for trump there are many videos of his stupid, ignorant behaviour. I haven’t seen one person who has anything redeeming to say about him. as you say – it’s a pity the toss out of the window was not the real thing..................

yes there is mention from time to time of savile but as no one knows him, it is in the context of a bbc cover up [ you know how yanks love a conspiracy].
appears the fame of savile cowed everyone – including the bbc. from what I can gather jim’s preference for the young was not entirely unknown to many........
it will be interesting to see if anyone can be held responsible – difficult thing to do maybe!  do you think an enquiry will produce prosecutable persons?

a girl I knew in uk said that when she was about 9 she was on a very early bbc tv show [black and white], kids showed off their talents/skills at various hobbies, etc.
she was groped by the presenter. he was eventually knighted for his good works and became sir huw wheldon [see wiki]. he was one of the ruling class and was well connected; in the 1950’s a young girl from the stix would have been derided if she had complained – huw wheldon wouldn’t/couldn’t even think of such a thing.....bad girl.

you may have seen the jerry sandusky [penn state u football coach] trial here – he had a predilection for your lads going back many years. he was recently sentenced to 60 years. he still maintains his innocence and says his 6 defense lawyers were incompetent and wants a new trial................................whaaaaat!

haven’t see any damage from hurricane sandy yet, but there is also a massive snow storm/blizzard 600 miles wide heading for the great lakes/north east as well, could dump 3ft plus snow over many states!!! folks may be without power for a month...................

colin